Drupal Means Business
Discover the Benefits of Using Drupal For Your Next Website, Mobile App, Online Community, And More!
For companies serious about growth in today's world, a strong online presence is critical and must be a core component of any business strategy. However, even successful companies can struggle to find answers to the most basic questions:
- How can I reduce my website infrastructure and maintenance costs?
- How can I make it easier for customers to find me online?
- How can I make my site easier to use?
- How can I integrate my existing systems?
- How can I start using e-commerce?
- How can I better support my customers?
- How can I get a larger ROI?
In many cases, Drupal is a key piece in providing the best solution to the above questions. Interested to find out why and how?
If so, then we cordially invite you to the Drupal Means Business on Thursday, March 22, 2012. This event takes place in the DrupalCon Sponsor Fair where attendees can hear business-level content on the Day Stage (case studies, best practices) and meet with Drupal businesses (web development agencies, training companies, talent agencies).
What You’ll Gain By Attending
- An understanding of how other organizations have been leveraging Drupal
- New connections with peers and industry experts
- Knowledge of how other businesses evaluated Drupal v. proprietary platforms or other solutions
- Insight from actual peers on what to expect when undergoing an enterprise-level implementation
- Hearing use cases from actual adopters of Drupal
Tickets for Drupal Means Business are only $50! A Drupal Means Business ticket includes access to the DrupalCon Exhibit Hall, the Drupal Means Business program and lunch.
|9:00 - 9:30am||Registration|
|9:30 - 10:30am||Introduction to Drupal|
|10:45 - 11:45am||Enterprise Drupal Gardens, OpenSaaS Site Factory by Acquia|
|11:45 - 1:00pm||Lunch + Case Studies covering many industries: Higher Education, Non-Profit, Publishing, NGO, Government presented by ImageX Media, Chapter 3, Aten Design, Treehouse Agency|
|1:00 - 2:00pm||Tools for Success: Distributions + Videola Training presented by Phase2 Technology|
|2:15 - 3:15pm||Drupal on the Go: Three Keys to Low-Cost Mobile by Forum One|
Also available on the detailed DrupalCon schedule.
What Is Drupal?
Drupal is a powerful and flexible open source content management system (CMS). It can be used to power a variety of online features: blogs, forums, developer communities, news portals, membership-only services, online video platforms, mobile app services, e-commerce, and more. It has a large, passionate developer community that is rapidly growing in size. Drupal continues to win top CMS awards.
- Flexibility: Drupal can be modified, customized, and extended to do just about anything.
- Community: Drupal's large, passionate community continues to grow and contribute back.
- Costs: companies can often lower their TCO on a per feature basis against other solutions.
- Scalable: Drupal powers some of the largest websites and communities out there.
Still need more convincing? Click here for the top 10 reasons to use Drupal.
Who Uses Drupal?
Over a million websites use Drupal. These range from Fortune 500 companies (examiner.com), the largest developer communities (Paypal and Twitter), large entertainment companies (MTV and Grammy Awards), government agencies (whitehouse.gov), and more. Drupal can also be used for simple blogs and mom and pop shops needing a simple way to get up and running. Drupal is also the CMS of choice of many digital agencies and Drupal shops, who's sole business is the creation, delivery, and maintenance of Drupal related products. See a large showcase here.
When and Where
Drupal Means Business takes place in the DrupalCon Denver Sponsor Fair in the Denver Convention Center, on Thursday, March 22, 2012 from 10:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- About Drupal
- About DrupalCon
- State of Drupal Presentation - Summer 2011
- Drupal Showcase
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Drupal
- A snapshot of the Drupal community (video)
- CMS useage trends
- Drupal Means Business announcement
- Drupal Means Business Flier
Contact us about any questions you have about this event or to find out how to get involved.
Note: Drupal Means Business attendees only have access to the Drupal Means Business content on the Day Stage Thursday, March 22. If you would like to attend other sessions or other days of the conference, you will need to buy a Conference Pass.