Improving Drupal.org Case Studies
On Thursday, we talk about Drupal.org Case Studies.
On Friday, we make it happen, at the sprint. We need volunteers to help us migrate case studies at the sprint.
For this BoF:
* What makes a good case study?
* As a Drupal service provider, how can case studies help you?
* As someone new to Drupal, what information is important to you in a case study?
* What criteria is needed to migrate the older case study / show case content to the new content type?
* Are you interesting in helping out at the sprint? I will happily talk about that.
If you can't make it to this BoF, leave a comment, let me know, or comment on the appropriate issue linked from http://drupal.org/community-initiatives/drupalorg-content