Drupal Commerce Kickstart v2 - "Drupal Commerce for the rest of us"
We are building a new distribution for Drupal Commerce that improves the user-experience of getting up and running on Drupal Commerce. We are aiming to:
* Make it easier for new users to setup a Drupal Commerce store by providing clear examples, smart initial configurations, and very thorough documentation.
* Give users the experience they expect when they install an eCommerce application like a product catalog, shipping options, payment options, coupons, advanced product image features, and more.
* Make good UI choices that solve the problems experienced by 80% of users (aka "Do not try to solve everything for everybody").
* Simplify on-site product management by combining the creation of products with the creation of product displays through the one node form.
* Give more tools to store administrators to help them manage their customers, products, and orders on the back-end of the site.
You can read the full background of this effort on a recent blog post:
During this hour, we plan to present the wireframes and code in progress (right now limited to the inline product form and addressbook). We want your feedback and ideas!